Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday. . .supper is done, and now it is blogging time. Here is my plan for the week:

Monday-Hawaiian Pizza
Tuesday- Tuscan Chicken Sandwiches (CP), buns, salad
Wednesday- Ham in a Maple Glaze, Mashed Potatoes, and carrots and/or peas
Thursday (CP)- Cheeseburger buns (this one is a new one to try this week. It just looked pretty good, so we will see if it actually is good!) and a salad
Friday (OAMC)- Left-overs or Noodles and Sausage (still haven't gotten around to making this!), corn
Saturday's Snack-Toasted Coconut and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Sunday (BFS)-Pancakes and bacon (want to use the rest of the bacon next week). . .I might even make them into heart shapes! (See this link for a special Valentine's pancake treat!)

*For Saturday's Snack. . .haven't tried them yet, but if you go over to the link, they look so-o-o good!!! I'm a fan of coconut and chocolate chips, but the rest of the family isn't so much. So, there could just be more for me! :) Here is another link with a beautiful batch of these cookies! (Beautiful work, Koralee!) Happy Valentine's Day as you peer on over there!

*And I thought I would post about the hubby's b-day dinner. Shall, I admit to you that it was birthday meal #4 for him? What a spoiled guy!
We made the ribs from this post. Here is a lovely photo of them right off the grill:
And here is a lovely photo of the rest of the dinner. I also made Creamy Mashed Potatoes (I add about 1/2 t. of mustard and some salt to the recipe), Committee Salad, and garlic bread.
For more menu plans, visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/! Have a great week!

No comments: