Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Menu Plan. . .

Welcome to another late edition of Menu Plan Monday!

Monday- left-overs (what a way to start the week, hey? Can't you tell this week is going to be a good one?)
Tuesday-sub sandwiches, cut up veggies
Wednesday-Chicken Enchilada Casserole, salad (a good freezer recipe if you double it!)
Thursday-Stir-fry, noodles
Friday- Crock Pot Chicken something. . .
Saturday-?
I found two easy recipes I could try, but I don't know if I want another casserole type deal this week. I'll write them down here to make sure I remember them, maybe I'll try it another time.
Mysterious Pizza Casserole
Easy Pasta Casserole
Sunday (BFS)- French Toast Casserole (gotta use up some left-over bread in the freezer--this recipe is great for those "end pieces" no one likes to eat!)


Last week I tried this new recipe: Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake.
It was delicious!!! (Sorry for the brightly coloured potholder underneath! Wow, that makes the picture look terrible!) The only change I made to it was no croutons on top--I did a mixture of butter and bread crumbs and some Parmesan instead. (It seemed a little more cordon-bleu-ish, and I didn't have any croutons in the house!) That is a recipe I would recommend.

For more MPM, visit www.orgjunkie.com

No comments: