Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bag Book Reports-Updated

It is Thursday again, and now I have some photos for you that have to do with one of my previous posts on making Bag Book Reports.

First, I want to share with you a website I found. . .of course, AFTER putting together my project for my students. But for those of you who don't like to re-invent the wheel, here is another site for you to glean ideas from about "Paper Bag Reports."

So. . .here are some of the results of the bag book reports that my students made. Right now they are sitting in the display case at school. (I had two blessing help me put it all together--an amazing HS helper and a very creative mom!) Just to give you some inspiration if you ever try this kind of thing. . . .


In addition, the students gave oral presentations in which they were able to give a summary of the book, explain how each of the items related to the novel they read, talk about their box/artwork, and answer questions the class might have had. I was VERY impressed!!!

No comments: