Monday, July 20, 2009

One of the many things about my mom is the fact that she sews. Especially now, with a few grand-daughters around, she keeps quite busy! (She seems to prefer sewing for girls. . . and I don't mind it one bit!) I thought I would give you a small "showcase" of her most recent additions to my daughter's closet!
Yellow top and capris (I have a pair of yellow shorts, too, but they are not pictured)
Simplicity 5982This P.J.s set--I just love the detail on the pant! See how it goes up? And I love how she added the lace to the bottom edges! It makes the outfit very girl-y!
New Look 6446

This one is called the "Magic Dress" for my kids because my mom made it reversible. The other colour/side is a bright blue. There are also little "pants" or diaper shorts that go along with it, but they are not pictured, even thought A loves to show them off!
Butterick 5107

I think this winter P.J.s is also New Look 6446.
And this little green dress is just cute. . .you can't tell in this picture but there are three pleats on each side of the front and three white buttons going down the front with a flower etched on them. I love little details like that on children's clothes!
New Look 6844

1 comment: