Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week. . .we might be a little heavy on the chicken. All these recipes just sound so yummy as I am doing my plans. . .and most of the stuff I have on hand. That means one less trip to the grocery store. That sounds nice. :)

Monday- Peanut Chicken Stir-fry (lots of veggies!), noodles, pitas

Tuesday- Chicken Bacon Pizza , salad

Wednesday- Spaghetti

Thursday (CP)- Taco Soup

Friday- Chicken Breasts With Sage and Mozzarella (BBQ Cooking) or left-overs

Sunday (BFS)- Breakfast Wraps--or probably a BBQ :)

Snack for Saturday. . .I linked this recipe, so no recipe here. I made these with my sister and SIL (she had the recipe. . .again!) last summer. . .and they were phenomenal!!! We loved them. And they looked so-o-o nice. I felt a little gourmet! So, if you are having company or want to impress your spouse or just need to treat yourself. . . and they aren't actually that tough to make!

No comments: