Monday, March 2, 2009

A New Project Continued. . .Again

I just had to quickly add some photos of how my humble little project turned out. This one is the main wall in the play room--aka: the art wall. (Yes I landed up returning some of my "great discoveries. The cork boards were not magnetic enough to hold our Fridge Phonics Letters, and the curtain rod idea just didn't look the way I wanted it to. I'm female. I'm allowed to change my mind as many times as I want to. LOL! Instead, I got a plain ole magnetic white board --that still needs some "sprucing up"--and some cording to make a "children's art clothesline." Yes, its on the internet. google it. lots of ideas. i tried one of my own. see? it's cute and all with jungle animals!).
Here are the scrapbooking pictures a little closer up.
(Thank you, Pam, for your nifty circle cutter thingy.)

p.s. I love days off of work. Look at what I get to do!!!
p.s.s. I do like to give credit where it is due, so here is my main inspiration, and here is my jungle inspiration. (Besides, they are pretty good sites anyway!)

2 comments:

deWoldeDaily said...

Susan, your frames look great!! They are very cute! What a great idea to hang up your kids' art on. Looks like you had a very productive 'day off'!

Tara V said...

it all looks so great!!