Sunday, May 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday. . .


Monday-Hamburgers (It's a long weekend here, so I'm hoping for some grilling. And of course some eating-outside-kind of weather!). . .and maybe a potato or pasta salad

Tuesday-Cheesy Ham and Pasta Bake (this is a new recipe for me--looks easy though), cut veggies

Wednesday-Soup and Grilled Cheese

Thursday (CP)-Chicken Pot Pie (from a few weeks ago still!), crescent rolls, salad

Friday-left-overs

Saturday's Snack-see photo below

Sunday Breakfast-Pancakes and bacon



Saturday's Snack. . .we haven't been so creative over here in terms of snacking. Even my kiddos are eating a lot of "packaged" snacks and cereal, which they love. I guess I'd rather be baking cookies and muffins for them. There just isn't a lot of extra time. . .and my post-baby body is thinking that healthy foods like apples, bananas or something extremely healthy might be a better choice! ;) Saying that. . .I have to admit that a friend brought our family a cake--my favourite cake--last Sunday afternoon when she came to meet little A, and well, this is what is left. . .photo taken on Wednesday. Like I said, I'm thinking apples or carrot sticks is a better snack for me!

For more MPM ideas, visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/. (I'm #225!)

No comments: