Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Menu Plan day again. . .

Last week was one of those weeks were I didn't follow the plan. Which is all good, because I made this recipe: Honey Citrus Crock Pot Chicken. (I was kinda tired of peppers and onions and all that in food and creamy chicken kind of recipes). The only thing I would change is to use more pepper or ginger or something like that to give it a bit more of a kick.
And then later on in the week, to use the left-over chicken, I made a version of this stir fry. And everyone liked it. So it turned out to be a good eating week anyway--plan or no plan.
This week:
Monday- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, coleslaw
Tuesday- Spaghetti, salad, garlic buns
Wednesday- Fancy grilled cheese, and for me and hubby~Homemade Broccoli & Cheddar Soup
Thursday (Crock Pot Day)-CP Thai Chicken, rice, corn
Friday- left-overs or pizza
Saturday's Snack- Apple Loaf (hopefully I'll get a post out about this one)
Sunday-French Toast Casserole, sausage
Well, there you go.
For more menu plan ideas, visit www.orgjunkie.com

No comments: