Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Sorry for my un-faithful blogging! Too busy last week! Here is a go for this week anyway!

Monday-Harvest Soup (Oma's recipe), cheesy bread sticks

Tuesday-Chicken Fajitas (Chili's Recipe)

Wednesday-Perogies and Sausages (I add peppers and other veggies, too)

Thursday (CP)- Gingered Beef, rice, salad

Friday (OAMC)- Chicken Enchiladas, corn

Saturday's Snack-Marshmallow Brownies (Christmas-style)

Sunday (BFS)-French toast, bacon

Snack--My recipe is like this one. . .but not this one. So. . .stay tuned, because I can't find it at the moment. I promise to post it before next Saturday! (I need some kind of celebration/reward for being on Christmas Vacation, and these, topped with Christmas sprinkles, etc, seem like the perfect remedy!)

No comments: