Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

It is Monday again! A busy week again for me. . .report card writing, my LAST assignment for my course due. . .and all the ins and outs of regular life! But here is what we are eating anyway!

Monday-left-overs (too much food from Sunday-see my last post)
Tuesday- my original plan was Tuna Buns, but we'll probably have more left-overs (too much food--Pizza Buns to finish off!)
Wednesday (S&S)-Chicken Salad or Egg Salad on pitas and Cheddar Broccoli soup
Thursday (CP)-Chicken Pot Pie recipe with crescent rolls
Friday-Ham, Roasted Potatoes, carrots
Saturday's Snack-Peppermint Fudge Brownies
Sunday (BFS)- Egg McMuffin-type deals

Mmm. . .do you see the photo of the brownies? By Saturday, I think I'll need a small Christmas treat like that!
{Photo is from http://www.beckyhiggins.com/, a very cute blog I stumbled upon!}

No comments: