Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A little teacher giftie

Last week was a Teacher Appreciation Week at my son's school. This was our clever idea. Although, I have to admit, there was nothing clever I can take credit for, except for making it with my son! The idea came from this blog. It links to the printable and everything. All you do is print out the printable (small hint: leave the extra white space that goes to the edge of the paper--these labels are a hair too short!), wrap it around the water bottle, attach a crystal light-type of tea packet with a fancy ribbon, and add a tag. So-o-o simple!

Here is how they turned out for us:
And a close up. . .
It was very inexpensive, but very cute. Enough to say thanks, and useful enough, too.
Here is another way of doing it. . .although, I kinda like the first way better.

No comments: