Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

More Fall FUN!!!

The school I teach at went on a field trip to Aldor Acres. It is a 4 seasons farm, but we went to help celebrate our unit on Fall and Pumpkins. It turned out to be an absolutely beautiful day! I'm not sure we could have asked for a better day! (Okay, maybe a few less bees. . .)

One great thing about this field trip was that the class I taught had lots of parent supervisors come along, so I got to spend some time with my class and some time with my son, who is in a different class. What a blessing that was for me (because it is also one of the "bad" things about working/teaching as a mom!). So here is my little guy with his pumpkin!
 Playing on some of the decorations they had. . .E loved this one!
 This is one of the barns the kids got to go in and see/play with the animals. This farm did a pretty good job of having displays and information about the animals, and lots of them to pet as well!
 The big pig and the piglets!
 Just a fun little picture of E and the kids in his group. It was great to be able to see the kids in all the classes play and explore around this great place!
 Holding the baby bunnies. . .I think E wants a pet now!


It was another great day to explore God's creation and the changes He brings about during the seaons of FALL!


No comments: