Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MPM

Here is a menu plan for this week. . .
Monday- Chili and Buns and Carrots and Dip
Tuesday- Italian marinated chicken on the BBQ, salad, harvest potatoes (I love this dish! My kids hate it. It is all gone! Guess who ate most of it?)
Wednesday- Grilled Sandwiches, soup (of some kind. . .I'm in the mood for broccoli cheddar, but I KNOW the kids are not!)
Thursday- Baked Spaghetti, salad
Friday- Left-overs or pizza
Saturday's Snack- gotta make some cookies!!!
Sunday-Pancakes and Bacon.

On the breakfast note, I tried to get the kids to enjoy a breakfast at Subway with me this morning. . .not the best move. Maybe it was breaking routine or maybe they can't stand egg made in a square, but I KNOW not to make breakfast sandwiches for a while. . .except for my hulk of a baby. He loved it. He loves anything that is good though.

Was playing around with my camera a bit the other day and I finally figured out how to use the "food" setting. Here was my first humble attempt. Stir-fry from last week. I wanted to see how it would look on the blog. I know this picture shows too many onions. Nice for the colour, but I don't typically eat that many in one sitting! :)
For more MP, visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/

No comments: