Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Monday again. . .how come the weekends don't last any longer???

I have to admit that last week. . .I'm not sure what I was thinking! ALL the meals were tomato based!!! I may have a few too many of those around! So I did change Thursday's CP meal to a Chicken Alfredo--which I will post this week! We will really have Sloppy Joe's this week, though! Ah. . .still have a little of this planning stuff to straighten out in my head!

Monday- ham steaks, herbed noodles, carrots

Tuesday- Shepherd's Pie (if I am ambitious enough! and get home from work in time. . .and the kids let me cook a little. . .otherwise it is Hamburger Helper!)

Wednesday (S&S)-Baked Potato Soup, salad

Thursday (CP day)- CP Chicken Alfredo, noodles, veggies

Friday (OAMC)- um. . .leftovers?

Saturday's Snack-Caramel Toffee Squares

Sunday- eggs, bacon and toast

For the Snack. . .these are my husband's favourite squares. . .and he will actually make them himself! And we may eat them within two days of making them. Yah, we are gluttonous that way! I never thought to take a picture until. . .they were already half-eaten! Mmmm!

Come for more MPMs at www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

i've made those caramel squares before and they are SO unbelievably delicious!