Monday, January 16, 2012

MPM. . .again

WELL . . .how long has it been since I have posted one of these?!?!?

One "change" for the new year was to get back into some of the organized routines I had before I went back to work. Meal planning often slipped through the cracks . . . and grilled cheese can be made in so many different forms! I KNOW I won't have time to blog about meal planning all the time, but with a few spare moments, and needing to be on the computer to find some recipes anyway, here is what my week is looking like:

Monday- Chicken Milani (CP), buns
Tuesday- Crock Pot Gingered Beef, rice, salad
Wednesday- Easy Baked Chicken Courdon Bleu (stuffed version~I think that is easier, and using a real cheese sauce), noodles, glazed carrots
Thursday-left-overs
Friday-pizza
Saturday-we'll see. . .
Sunday (Breakfast for Supper)-Pancakes & sausages

Last week's highlight:
Last week I made the Better Butter Chicken from the Eat, Shrink and Be Merry Cookbook. I think this might be a link for it. I was pretty hesitant about making it. . .but I knew I liked it and the hubby liked it. . .I was just worried about the kids liking it. No worries! This recipe isn't quite so spicy as a more authentic kind, so it was perfect. And the hubby got a spicier batch for himself. :)

See more MPM at www.orgjunkie.com

No comments: